Instant download pdf pattern includes:
- Knee-length view
- High-low view
- Maxi view
- Large size range suitable for teens – adults
- Inspiration photos from testers
- Printing guide
- Layered sizes so you can print only your own size(s)
- Pattern layout guide so you can see how the pages fit together
- Instructions for picking your ideal size and customizing the fit.
- Glossary + Helpful Tips page
- Formatted for both US letter and A4 paper.
- Additional large format (A0) file for copy shop printing
- You are welcome to sell clothing made from this pattern. Design credit is greatly appreciated, but not required. You may not share/sell the pattern.
Share your finished skirts with #BrookBlossomSkirt and #OrangeDaisyPatterns! I’d love to see your work!
Thank you to all my amazing testers!
Links go to their Etsy shops, blogs, etc, and you should definitely check them out!
Anya (photos 2 and 3), Andie (photo 4), Gabrielle (photo 5), Jen, Rebekah (photo 6), Shania, Tonya (photo 7), Betty-Anne, Jessica, Amy, Shannon, Leanne, Julia, Melinda, Nicole, Natatei, Tammy, Sarah, Susan, Kathy (Note: Anya preformed a simple pattern hack to give a subtle high-low to her green skirt.)