Instant download pdf pattern includes:
- Children’s sizes 2-14
- Suitable for both boys and girls
- Two hem options—ruffle and standard
- Three sleeve options—short, elbow, and long
- Separate instructions for sewing the traditional “boy style” and “girl style” henley placket overlaps.
- Inspiration photos from testers
- Printing guide
- Layered sizes so you can print only your own size(s)
- Pattern layout guide so you can see how the pages fit together
- Instructions for picking your ideal size and customizing the fit
- Detailed instructions for blending sizes
- Finished garment measurements
- Glossary + Helpful Tips page
- Formatted for both US letter and A4 paper.
- You are welcome to sell clothing made from this pattern. Design credit is greatly appreciated, but not required. You may not share/sell the pattern. If producing with hired sewers, each sewer will need to purchase their own copy of the pattern.
Share your finished shirts with #HickoryandSpice and #OrangeDaisyPatterns! I’d love to see your work!
Thank you to all my amazing testers! Links go to their Etsy shops, blogs, etc, and you should definitely check them out!
Alyssa, Angie, Anja, Breanna, Chelsea, Claire, Elisabeth, Filipa, Kiaraleigh, Linda, Michelle, Nurul, Sandra, Sarah, Shaina, Tamara, and Yin.
Credit for the white henley photos goes to #PoeticLightPhotography, @crystal_collected. Model also wears the Super Tough Jeans (affiliate link) by SUCO by Susana.
There are no reviews yet.