Instant download pdf pattern includes:
- Children’s sizes 2-14
- Suitable for both boys and girls
- Split hem
- Two sleeve options—short and long
- Separate instructions for sewing the traditional “boy style” and “girl style” placket overlaps.
- Inspiration photos from testers
- Printing guides
- Three pattern files for your choice of printing methods—trim, trimless, and A0 (copy shop printing)
- Layered sizes so you can print only your own size(s)
- Pattern layout guides so you can see how the pages fit together
- Instructions for picking your ideal size and customizing the fit
- Detailed instructions for blending sizes
- Finished garment measurements
- Glossary + Helpful Tips page
- Formatted for both US letter and A4 paper. There is also an A0 (copy shop) file.
- You are welcome to sell clothing made from this pattern. Design credit is greatly appreciated, but not required. You may not share/sell the pattern. If producing with hired sewers, each sewer will need to purchase their own copy of the pattern.
Share your finished shirts with #ReadyGentlemanShirt, #ODPReadyGentleman, and #OrangeDaisyPatterns! I’d love to see your work!
Thank you to all my amazing testers! Links go to their Instagrams, and you should definitely check them out!