Instant download pdf pattern includes:
- Children’s sizes 2-14
- Suitable for both boys and girls
- Split hem
- Two sleeve options—short and long
- Separate instructions for sewing the traditional “boy style” and “girl style” placket overlaps.
- Inspiration photos from testers
- Printing guides
- Three pattern files for your choice of printing methods—trim, trimless, and A0 (copy shop printing)
- Layered sizes so you can print only your own size(s)
- Pattern layout guides so you can see how the pages fit together
- Instructions for picking your ideal size and customizing the fit
- Detailed instructions for blending sizes
- Finished garment measurements
- Glossary + Helpful Tips page
- Formatted for both US letter and A4 paper. There is also an A0 (copy shop) file.
- You are welcome to sell clothing made from this pattern. Design credit is greatly appreciated, but not required. You may not share/sell the pattern. If producing with hired sewers, each sewer will need to purchase their own copy of the pattern.
Share your finished shirts with #ReadyGentlemanShirt, #ODPReadyGentleman, and #OrangeDaisyPatterns! I’d love to see your work!
Thank you to all my amazing testers! Links go to their Instagrams, and you should definitely check them out!
Anna, Stacey, Mireille, Kylie, Deanna, Meriel, Norazlina, Sarah, Feyza, Joyce, Elisabeth, and Amber.
There are no reviews yet.